- We require notice of 48 hours in advance for appointment cancellations. Same day cancellation or less than 48 hours will result in a $45 cancellation fee. We will not schedule any appointments unless cancellation fee is paid. Students must call the office to re-schedule or cancel the lesson during business hours. If the voicemail picks up, please leave a message with name of student, contact number, and the date/time of the scheduled lesson.
- No Show or failing to bring a current learner’s permit and cancellations due to school and work related activities with be charged.
- We will postpone the lesson in the event that the student is sick, drunk, and on medication that affects the ability to control the car and the ability to focus. In such circumstances the lesson will be forfeited and there is no refund.
- Notify our office of any change of address or phone numbers.
Our Behind-the-wheel driving lessons on a first-come-first-service basis. Student must carry a valid Learner’s Permit to schedule a lesson.
The instructor will or may make suggestions as to when the training should be scheduled. We will not guarantee accommodation for students who will call last minute or few weeks to schedule ALL 3 lessons before the Driving Test. We require enough notice to schedule each lesson since Teen Drivers Training is a 6 months process. Teens under 18 years old are required by DMV to complete 6 hours Driving Lessons. We complete the lessons by scheduling 2 hours each appointment (3 appointments total). Completion Certificate of the 6 hours Drivers Training is issued after the 3rd appointment. $20 fee for missing or lost certificates.
We need to know in advance if there are any medical/and/or learning conditions that could affect the student’s driving.
Rain or Shine and Evening Appointments
We will not cancel or postpone the lesson in the event of rain showers, in fact this would be a good opportunity for students to learn important issues while driving in in the rain. Of course our Instructor will use their best judgement and will postpone the lesson if it is not safe or become dangerous. In the event of postponement, we will reschedule the lesson or the remaining time will be carried forward to the next lesson. That also applies with evening appointment during winter time 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm is already dark. We assure you that driving during winter times at night could also mean an opportunity for student to learn how to deal with more complex traffic situation.
Refund and Expiration Date
- For Special Packages, there are no refunds after taking the first 2 hours of Drivers Training.
- Drivers Ed Online Course and 6 Hours Training Package EXPIRES 1 year from the date of purchase. Full payment is required upon enrollment.
- 6 hours Drivers Training and Special Packages are non-refundable or transferrable.
Lost Completion Certificates
Replacement for lost certificate is $20 each.