Teens 15 1/2 – 17 1/2 y.o.
Teen Driver Training
This course is a requirement by the DMV for Teens to complete. It is a one-on-one training for 6 hours (2 hours each lesson). Student learn the basic rules and regulations and driving techniques. On the 3rd lesson, we usually focus on DMV drive test preparation. Upon completion, students will be issued a DMV-approved certificate of completion to present to DMV for the Drive Test.
- Effective and comprehensive driving instruction
- Convenient Schedule
- Free pick-up and drop off
- Male or Female Instructor
- Refresher Lessons
DRIVING TEST REQUIREMENTS
- CA Learner's Permit
- Minimum 6 hours of Professional Instruction
- Certificate of Completion issued after the 6 hours lesson
- Min 50 hours of practice with adults 25 years or older with a valid CA license