DMV Road Test Assist
How It Works
- You will need to schedule the DMV appointment online at www.dmv.ca.gov
- On the day of your DMV test, we will pick you up an hour prior to the Driving Test Appointment.
- Your instructor will prepare you for at least 45 minutes to help drive confidently and safely pass the DMV test.
- 15 minutes prior to your appointment, the instructor will escort you and assist you through the DMV check-in process and wait for instructions until your test begins.
- You will spend at least 15-20 minutes with the Examiner in the car for your Drive Test.
- At the end of the test, we will bring you home.
- Occasionally, the DMV gets significantly behind schedule on their Driving Tests which causes to go over the 2 hours. If that happens, we will will have to add an overtime fee.
- You must have previously enrolled at least 2 hours of Driver Training for our Instructor to bring you to the DMV Test. Please call the office for any additional information before purchasing.